Looking to move into the wonderful suburb of Orakei? This 4 bedroom, 1 study and 2.5 bathroom attached townhouse with this coveted address should rank at the very top of the list.
1) Be in fantastic company amongst multi-million dollar homes (including Auckland's most expensive home) on this prestigious street in Orakei. They sure aren't making more land on this street
2) Enjoy elevated Hobson Bay and Sky Tower views from the living and dining areas. Fireworks on New Year's Eve from your own home? Yes!
3) The north-facing, private balcony that flows out from the living area and the kitchen ensures that you soak in the all day sun, as you sip your preferred beverage at any time of the day
4) The timeless, low maintenance brick and cedar construction
5) The fully-fenced section will mean that your slice of paradise is secure for your furry friends and kids. Bonus: it comes with the large swim-spa
6) Be minutes away from the CBD, the best Eastern Bays' beaches, Orakei village, Orakei Train Station and Coates Avenue shops
6) CV $1.625M. Need we say more about its value?
7) Motivated vendors are super keen to secure a sale
In summary, this is a fantastic and rare opportunity to own on Paritai Drive.
This is a short notice auction. Your immediate inspection and inquiry is highly recommended, as interest is high.
There is no need to wait for the auction - make an offer today. Vendors are fully prepared to consider all offers and cancel the auction.
Auction: Tuesday, 11th August 2020 at 6:00pm, In-rooms (Unless Sold Prior)
Open homes 12:30 - 1:00pm on the weekend.
Te Arawa St
We’re here to answer any and all of your questions.
“We loved their approach to selling our property, their innovative marketing, the ideas they gave us on how to prepare the house for sale, and the result they achieved for us. We would definitely love to work with Ruoxi and Dickson again in the future.”
— Verified Vendor Review by RateMyAgent
Zero spam. Just once a month exclusive update. Unsubscribe anytime.