Searching for a family home on a prestigious street in Glendowie with a pool and elevated water views?
How about this:
1. 4 bedrooms (3 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
2. 2.5 bathrooms with 2 living areas and open plan kitchen
3. Outdoor, north-facing deck with stunning and elevated water views towards Browns Island, Motuihe Island, the Gulf Islands, Bucklands Beach and Half Moon Bay
4. Triple garaging plus workshop space with 3 off-street parking
5. Modern pool with space for a trampoline on a decent sized section (approximately 700sqm)
6. Polished wooden floors throughout the living and dining areas
7. Zoned for Glendowie Primary and Glendowie College (both decile 10)
8. Zoned Mixed Housing Suburban – wastewater on site with stormwater on the road
Vendors would be happy with a long settlement. Call us now before this hits the open market so we can bring you through a private viewing – 022 683 6391 (Ruoxi) & 022 647 2635 (Dickson).
Experience The Difference – nzpremiumhomes.com
We’re here to answer any and all of your questions.
“We loved their approach to selling our property, their innovative marketing, the ideas they gave us on how to prepare the house for sale, and the result they achieved for us. We would definitely love to work with Ruoxi and Dickson again in the future.”
— Verified Vendor Review by RateMyAgent
Zero spam. Just once a month exclusive update. Unsubscribe anytime.