Let's face it. Term deposit rates are low.
You are looking for a dependable investment in brick and mortar (literally). Or you are looking to get out from renting and own your first home. Or you are looking to downsize to a single level home. And with real estate, location is king.
So if you are looking for a property that ticks the following boxes, then 1/9 Glenties Lane in popular Ellerslie could be that one.
- Stable rental return with long-term tenant very happy to stay
- Great location - easy access to the Southern Motorway, parks and shops on Lunn Ave or Ellerslie village
- Do-up potential - kick things up a notch in the future and add your touch to this property
- Bank-friendly - 62m2 of floor area comprising of 2 bedrooms, living and kitchen areas.
- Single level living - perfect for downsizers
- Direct access to backyard
- Low maintenance with ever-reliable brick and tile
- Separate car port
- Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in the end unit of a block of 4 homes
Investors, first-home buyers or downsizers - you may have found your next property at a pocket-friendly price. Remember, location is king. And brick and mortar investments reign supreme in uncertain times. With motivated vendors, this property demands your immediate enquiry and inspection.
2017 CV (to be updated) - $640,000
Call Ruoxi (022 683 6391) or Dickson (022 647 2635) now for further details to see how we can help you own your next investment property or entry level home right in the heart of Ellerslie.
We’re here to answer any and all of your questions.
“We loved their approach to selling our property, their innovative marketing, the ideas they gave us on how to prepare the house for sale, and the result they achieved for us. We would definitely love to work with Ruoxi and Dickson again in the future.”
— Verified Vendor Review by RateMyAgent
Zero spam. Just once a month exclusive update. Unsubscribe anytime.