Effortless design & creative spaces allow for you to have time to live in the moment & embrace what matters for modern living. It's right here, right now at Bean Rock. Leading with the release of the first two neighbouring properties of a six-townhouse development which highly-acclaimed Jessop Architects have exemplified as a design of laid-back charm, these exclusive double-storey duplex townhouses present exceptional quality for those who want more from life. Showcasing the best in bespoke fixtures and fittings the primary elements on offer here include:
- Ground floor open plan living spaces with full-stack back doors to maximise flow to private gardens and sheltered deck
- State of the art kitchen with carefully chosen appliances and recessed strip lighting
- Three upper level bedrooms with light-filled master bedrooms of grand proportions and generous walk in closet space
- Upstairs multi-use room for media, library, gallery, home office, hobbies-space or casual chill-out times
- Two and half bathrooms in Italian porcelain - one with sensational feature wall, capacious shower areas and overhead rose with hand-held attachment
- Clad in durable coast-friendly vertical shiplap weatherboards with long-life aluminium joinery
- Double garaging with inclusive laundry nook, line access & ample storage
- Exclusive community living designed to ensure privacy but affirm a sense of belonging and security
Bean Rock will operate under the auspices of a Resident's Society rather than a body corporate so that occupants will be free to make decisions on the priorities here. Located close to Madills Farm for recreation, off-leash dog-exercising & also a handful of minutes to the lush coolness of Dingle Dell Nature Reserve. Within moments you can be walking the harbourside boardwalk before stopping for coffee and shopping in any one of the proliferation of cafes, eateries & boutiques of St Heliers Village and the neighbouring bays.
We’re here to answer any and all of your questions.
“We loved their approach to selling our property, their innovative marketing, the ideas they gave us on how to prepare the house for sale, and the result they achieved for us. We would definitely love to work with Ruoxi and Dickson again in the future.”
— Verified Vendor Review by RateMyAgent
Zero spam promise. Just once a month exclusive update with off-market listings and the best properties we can find. Unsubscribe anytime.